Split sizes are sold as a set of two bases & will be delivered in two boxes.
RELAX & REJUVENATE
Your bed should be the oasis at the end of a long workday; a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. This adjustable base has an extensive array of innovative features and functions all designed with the user's seamless comfort in mind. The Prodigy 2.0 introduces an exclusive Micro Hook retention system that holds the mattress in place, eliminating the need for the metal retainer bar at the end of every adjustable bed. The programmable back-lit capacitive-touch remote allows you to control full-body, pillow tilt adjustment, head and foot articulation, under-bed lighting, child lock and (2) programmable positions.
Mattresses are sold separately.
It is not uncommon for gaps to appear in between the mattress and base, especially at the foot of the bed when it is elevated. MicroHook™ retention system is designed to work with one-sided mattresses. Please use the retainer bar with any “flippable” mattresses that we carry.
- DC motors with 700 lb. total max weight capacity
- Backlit capacitive-touch remote with convenient table-top holder
- MicroHook retention system
- Pillow-tilt articulation
- Bluetooth app for Apple and Android devices
- Sleep timer – returns to flat after 10-90 minutes
- Massage wave – turned on and set through app
- Gentle-wake alarm – set up to 24 hours in advance
- Dual, full-body massage with wave
- Two programmable positions on remote – four on app
- 4-port USB hub conveniently located on each side of the base
- Emergency power-down feature
- Under-bed lighting
- Snore feature
- Wallhugger Engineering
- Heavy-duty 2-1/2”-diameter leg, height adjusts from 6”-10”
- Sync cable included on split sizes
- A Whisper-Quiet HD™ motor that generates a 700lb lift capacity
- Head can be elevated up to 60 degrees (45 degrees for the foot)
- Base height is approximately 14.25” when using 6” leg and up to 18.25” when using 10” leg
- To view accessories, download the Prodigy 2.0 adjustable base manual here
Proudly assembled in the U.S.A. and includes a limited 1-year full warranty and a 20 year limited warranty (Click Here for Details).
The estimated delivery date of the base is 3-4 weeks and curbside delivery is free.
TRIAL & RETURN POLICY
This product does not qualify for a trial period & does not qualify for returns.
120-Night, Risk-Free Guarantee
You pay nothing if you're not satisfied. 100% refund guaranteed.
Free Shipping. Free Returns.