How Affordable is a BedInABox® Mattress?
Today, a standard mattress in a box can range between $200 and $5,000 (or more) in price. While BedInABox® mattresses are not the least or most expensive on the market, the quality and convenience of our products stand to speak for themselves. Our goal is to provide and deliver high quality, American-made comfort at the most affordable price, in every box. But, exactly how are we able to maintain affordable mattress prices without sacrificing the quality of our sleep products? Easy. We cut the middleman.
When you buy a mattress in a traditional showroom, chances are those prices are inflated. The inflated prices have very little to do with the materials and technologies showroom mattresses offer. The prices are often overestimated to make up for costs that we, a direct to consumer ecommerce business, don’t have to worry about. Examples of these expenses include showroom rent, cost of imported products, and the expenses affiliated with being a mattress dealer. Typically speaking, an in-store mattress can pass through the hands of dozens of people before delivery to your home: manufacturing facilities, shipping warehouses, airport hangars, distributor storage facilities and showrooms. With every step a mattress or the materials of a mattress takes in the manufacturing, shipping and delivery process, the more expensive your mattress becomes. At BedInABox®, we eliminate most of these unnecessary steps. Once a customer places an order, your BedInABox® mattress is made 100% in the United States, using memory foam made under the same roof, is boxed in the same facility and then shipped directly to its new owner.
Save up to 25%
Save even more on your new BedInABox® mattress with up to 25% off.*Shop BedInABox® Mattresses *Exclusions apply
So how exactly do our prices compare to our competetors? Look below for a list of our starting rates for our six different mattress models.
- Essential Mattress: Starting at $529, the Essential is a 9-inch multilayer foam mattress that provides our most affordably comfort and support with CoolRest Gel memory foam.
- Original Mattress: Starting at $749, our Original mattress features the same memory foam as our Essential line, with additional height in the support layer, to providing additional comfort and support with an overall 11- inch memory foam construction.
- Tranquillium® Mattress: Our firm, cool 12-inch mattress features three layers of support. The top layer of memory foam is infused with CoolRest technology. Our Tranquillium® starts at $999.
- • Azul® Mattress: Our 11-inch, medium-soft multilayer memory foam mattress features additional cooling technologies and is covered with an UltraCool soft knit cover starts at $899.
- Dual Hybrid® Mattress: Starting at $1,199, this mattress is 13-inches of our most luxurious comfort, featuring the highest coil count in the industry.
- Eco-Lux® Mattress: The only Bio-Preferred® certified mattress on the market, our Eco-Lux® is made with renewable materials and starts at $1,299.
BedInBox® mattress prices vary by style and according to size: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King. Even our most expensive California King mattress, coming in at $2599, can be made more economical by paying for it in monthly installments. BedInABox® is partnered with affirm to offer a number of financing options (subject to qualification), so that our products are affordable for everyone. You can make easy payments over the course of 3, 6, or 12 months (you can visit our website to see starting rates for each mattress model).
Additionally, every product ships free, we offer very generous 120 night sleep trial for every mattress, and our return policy is hassle-free. If you shop our website at the right time, we may even offer a special promotion or discount around many major holidays.
Don't overstretch your budget or sacrifice your sleep for a less than perfect sleep setup from a traditional mattress retailer or other mattress-in-a-box company. Shop affordable, long-lasting comfort with BedInABox®. We offer six different mattress models in six different sizes, to ensure that we have options that meet every sleep need.