Experience all the best modern technology and benefits adjustable beds have to offer with the new Summit FLX 6 Adjustable Bed. This amazing new bed features 6 modular pivot points for a wider range of movement, allowing the mattress to raise just the head of the mattress or even lower just the feet or any combination of both. The bed also has a unique lounger feature for a recliner sofa position while lying in the comfort of your bed. Combined with the exclusive head rest feature, which only raises the head of the bed to support the head and neck, and you have one of the most versatile adjustable beds on the market. The bed also has a night light feature under the base, which can be activated from the remote to make is easier to see getting in and out of bed when it's dark. A bed this amazing would not be complete without including wall-glide technology which keeps you right beside your nightstand so it's never out of reach, as well as dual head and foot massage for relieving tension, stress, and muscle aches. This adjustable base also has an easy to use wireless remote with easy to view backlit buttons.
Please note; due to the wider range of movement offered by this base, it cannot be used on a platform style bed.
- Lowers feet only or raises head rest only
- LED night lights underneath on each side for safety
- Customization and personalization at your fingertips with the wireless remote (split sizes include 2 remotes)
- Capable of raising the head up to 70 degrees for a seated position when upright
- Flexion 6 technology enhances every sleep experience with a greater variety of positions
- Unique lounger feature for wider range of relaxing positions
- Wall-glide feature keeps your nightstand right within reach
- Therapeutic dual head and foot massage functions with wave action
- 3 preset memory and "zero gravity" positions
- 20 year premium warranty (1 year full coverage on parts and labor)
- Emergency power down feature
- Modern, modular (cushion/comfort) deck support
- Optional headboard brackets allow the base to easily attach to most standard headboards
- Brackets to connect split sizes are NOT available
Adjustable beds can be moved to a variety of positions in order to help ease pains and relieve pressure on the back and lower body, making them the ideal solution for anyone with aches and pains, or those who just want to get more comfort and utility from their bed. Customers with various medical conditions can also benefit from sleeping with elevated head or feet. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from your adjustable bed:
- Improved circulation
- Reduced back and joint pain
- Ease discomfort from acid reflux
- Help reduce snoring and sleep apnea
- Easily read, watch TV, or use your laptop in bed
- Raising the feet can help soothe swollen or sore feet
- Split bases allow each person to set their side to their ideal comfort position
- Head elevates up to 70 degrees
- DC motor for durable, quiet, and efficient operation
- Recommended weight limits; 300 pounds for Twin XL size, 375 pounds for Full size, and 425 pounds for Queen size
- Height of the platform (distance from the floor to the bottom of the mattress) is approximately 15 inches.
|Adjustable Bed Size
|Split King Set
||42x84x9 per base
||180 lbs. per base
|Split Cal King Set
||40x88x9 per base
||175 lbs. per base
Shipping weights and dimensions are approximate only.
The Summit FLX 6 adjustable bases include FREE White Glove Delivery Service.
Please note; typically, this base will ship within 1-3 days. Once shipped, the freight company will usually require an additional 7-10 days for delivery.
Delivery times on this adjustable bed will vary depending on your location. Please see below for full details on what to expect with delivery. If you purchase a mattress and an adjustable bed, the mattress will arrive separately.
Our white glove delivery is an amazing value for this remarkable adjustable bed. (Note: this also includes set up of the mattress as well.)
. Your adjustable bed(s) will be transported to a local delivery agent. The local delivery agent will call you to schedule a delivery appointment: Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window. In some rural areas, delivery may only be available on specific days due to remote location. Once the bed arrives they will carry the adjustable bed(s) up a maximum of 2 flight of stairs, setup and test the adjustable bed(s) (up to 30 minutes of assembly), and remove all packaging materials. White glove service does not include moving or disposal of old mattress or bedding.
White Glove Delivery Service is available in most areas within the Continental US. Additional delivery fees are required if you are located outside of a regular delivery service area. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid. Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
If you cannot accept delivery during the scheduled delivery window, an additional delivery attempt fee will be charged as well. The customer will be responsible for any additional delivery charges required.
For more information, please see the freight company's FAQ section here.
20-Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
This warranty covers all the following:
Please note; A complete copy of the warranty will be included in the manual of your adjustable base.
- First 2 Years - Warranty on parts and labor
- 3rd Year - Warranty on parts only (no labor)
- Years 4 through 20 - Prorated coverage of non electrical parts only
Financing is available on THIS item
. Approval only takes a few minutes and is done through an online application. To get started, simply click the link below. Once your application is submitted you will be notified of your approval status. If approved, we will contact you to confirm your order and submit charges. Once charges are submitted we will process your order. Be sure to use the best number to reach you at during the application process. Our normal business hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, and staff is available for limited hours on the weekends.
Please note: Financing is not available with any other offers or discounts unless specified.
How does applying for financing affect my credit score?
BedInABox.com is not authorized
to provide customer service on credit/financing related questions. Financing is provided by The HELPcard®
. If you have any specific questions regarding your application or how it effects your credit score, please call the number below and they will be able to further assist you.
Financing Enquiries: 877-486-3442.
Click Here for Online Application:
(process only takes a few minutes)